Terms and conditions for the prize draw.
1. The prize draw is open to all CIPD members aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via the survey participants unique survey link through surveymonkey.co.uk. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The closing date of the prize draw is 00:00 on 13 October 2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.)
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw on 16 October 2023 ("Draw Date").
7. There will be four winners and each winner will receive a £250 Amazon voucher.
8. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 23 October 2023. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, 151 The Broadway, Wimbledon SW19 1JQ. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to CIPD, 151 The Broadway, Wimbledon, SW19 1JQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, 151 The Broadway, Wimbledon SW19 1JQ.