Achieving People Development Partner status
Every year, around the world, we build the best HR, L&D and OD teams. We do this with hundreds of organisations, of all sizes and sectors. Recent examples include the NHS, United Nations, Standard Chartered, Petroleum Development Oman and Petronas.
To achieve our People Development Partner status (PDP) your organisation will need to demonstrate a commitment to continuously invest and build the capability and credibility of your people function.
Benefits of being a PDP
- Gain external and internal recognition for your organisation’s commitment – enabling your organisation to attract and retain the best employees.
- Your organisation becomes better equipped to achieve strategic goals from increased capability to a more professional people function.
- PDP creates a clear differentiator with your competition and gives you the ability to benchmark your people capability against similar organisations.
We expect organisations to demonstrate their commitment against 5 criteria in a way that is proportionate to their size and means.
- Recognising the CIPD Profession Map as the international standard in the people profession
- Promoting and investing in professionalism for people professionals with CIPD
- Providing entry points to the people profession
- Promoting and investing in CPD for people professionals
- Collaborating with CIPD to promote and support the people profession
Meet our People Development Partners
Discover more about how we help organisations
Find out about the services we can offer your organisation to meet your business objectives.
Improve your HR teams and people capability functions.
Continue your professional development with the CIPD’s learning tools for HR and learning and development professionals.
Find out about the solutions we provide so your team can gain CIPD membership.
See how organisations have partnered with the CIPD to optimise and support their people strategies.
Discover more about how your organisation can became a prestigious CIPD People Development Partner.