A trusted partner throughout your career
We work alongside you throughout your career – whether you are just starting out or an established people professional. We offer a range of resources, to help you progress in your profession, which include;
- An extensive range of qualifications – from foundation to associate to advanced – grow with your career and align with our membership levels.
- Our Experience Assessment route recognises your level of knowledge and experience. If you are already established in your career and feel that studying isn’t for you.
- Our Learning hub offers a growing collection of courses – from essential insights to accredited programmes. Pay-as-you-go or subscribe.
Discover the latest views and insights from our experts on the world of work
The compensation revolution: Incentives to motivate and retain future talent
Matt Burney of Indeed outlines three potential drivers to shape how and why people work in future, and what these would mean for work-life balance and employee empowermentRead more
THE PROFESSIONAL MAP
Create impact and
We set the international standard for the people profession through our Profession Map.
The map focuses on the knowledge and behaviours you need to create value and make an impact in your work. Use it to drive change in your organisation and progress in your career.
We award the globally recognised chartered status, inspiring confidence in your expertise and professionalism
Discover our range of courses and qualifications to help you in the next step of your people profession career. Find out more with CIPD today.
A CIPD qualification gives you the skills to thrive in the workplace at any stage of your career. Find out more with CIPD today.
A CIPD membership enables you to effectively map out your people profession career path and grow your HR & L&D knowledge. Find out more with CIPD today.
Discover the latest insights from our Knowledge hub
Explore our resources to gain insights into the latest people profession trends, so you can manage your career effectively.
How Biffa partnered with the CIPD to achieve full endorsement of its new management development programme
How the CIPD is partnering with the UK Ministry of Defence to target workforce planning capability
Supported by the Local Government Association, Leeds joined other councils in using the CIPD’s People Impact Tool to share key HR benchmark data
Explore our knowledge hub resources for the latest insights and trends.All knowledge hub resources
Discover more about our mission to champion better work and working lives for everyone.
Flex From 1st
Discover more about our campaign to make flexible working a day one right to request.Read more
Get the latest insights on the world of work, including:
- Exclusive invitations to our free networking events, webinars, information sessions, focus groups and HR/L&D roundtables.
- CIPD Asia Monthly Update - the most relevant HR / L&D news, research and advice, in a condensed and easy-to-read format; sourced directly from CIPD experts and industry leaders.