Supporting you in your People manager journey
Good people leadership matters more than ever. You’re managing new ways of working. And many of your people have very different expectations of how, where and why they are working within your organisation.
We’re not just here for your HR colleagues. We’re here to help you:
- grow in confidence in your leadership
- bring out the best in your team and boost its skills, engagement and productivity
- inspire your team and keep yourself motivated
- build your rapport with your team members and understand their different needs
- support the wellbeing of your team and of each person within it
- challenge the status quo in your organisation and improve its culture
Explore our latest insights on managing people
Discover our resources enabling you to become a better people manager.
Advice for line managers on supporting and enabling hybrid working
Practical advice and guiding principles for effective support
Practical guidance to help managers respond to suicide risk and promote good mental health
Explore our extensive resources to help you develop your people management skillsVisit our Knowledge hub
Become a better People manager
Learn to become a better manager by taking a CIPD course to benefit you, your team and your organisation.
Learn how to effectively manage people through our People Management accredited programme.
Get the latest insights on the world of work, including:
- Exclusive invitations to our free networking events, webinars, information sessions, focus groups and HR/L&D roundtables.
- CIPD Asia Monthly Update - the most relevant HR / L&D news, research and advice, in a condensed and easy-to-read format; sourced directly from CIPD experts and industry leaders.