CIPD Southern Region hosted a webinar in our regions series of webinars on the topic ‘Essential strategies and practices for leading hybrid teams’.
During this webinar, Stephen McDonnell, Live Unbound shared practical strategies and practices to ensure hybrid teams thrive. The webinar assisted in leveraging leadership competencies to increase team effectiveness, engagement, productivity, and wellbeing.
- What is the same, new, different and challenging about leading teams.
- A research-based framework for leading your hybrid team toward high performance.
- Designing a healthy and productive culture, building relationships, aligning goals and working across a new hybrid organisation.
- Learn and experience the best practices of technology for hybrid teaming.
- Access additional resources to help you successfully lead a hybrid team.
- Stephen McDonell, Global Managing Director, Live Unbound
Chaired by Mary Connaughton, Director, CIPD Ireland
CIPD member content
This content is only available for CIPD members
If you’re already a CIPD member, please sign in to access this content
Join our webinar to explore how you can normalise conversations about menstruation and menstrual health in the workplace to better support women at work.
Watch the webinar from the CIPD Ireland regional series on how one organisation addressed challenges faced by early-career professionals
Explore how enabling employee voice can help create a safer and more inclusive working environment
Explore how to create a menopause friendly work environment and empower employees to continue to work and thrive whilst experiencing menopause transition