We’re here to help
Our dedicated phone lines are open from 9:00 to 16:00 GMT/BST, Monday to Friday. Outside of these times, please enter your details below and we’ll get back to you within one working day.
Whether you’re a CIPD member in need of support, an employer keen to build your HR team, or a member of the media wanting expert commentary, we have dedicated teams ready to help you. Wherever you are in the world, explore this page to find out the best team for you.
Membership and qualification enquiries
- Membership renewals: +44 (0)20 8612 6242
- Membership, studying a CIPD qualification, and all other enquiries: +44 (0)20 8612 6208
Free helplines for existing members
CIPD members get free access to a number of dedicated helplines for advice on wellbeing, employment law, personal legal advice, and whistleblowing.
Our products and services
- For information on CIPD Learning Courses and access to the Learning Hub: +44(0)20 8612 6202 or complete the Contact Us form
- For CIPD conferences and events: +44(0)20 8267 3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For publishing: +44(0)20 7278 0433 or email email@example.com
- For People Management magazine editorial enquiries: +44(0)20 8267 4446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with the CIPD
- For career opportunities at the CIPD, please see our latest job vacancies
- For partnership opportunities: +44 (0)20 8612 6202 or complete the Contact Us form
- Explore other opportunities to get involved with our work
Support for your organisation
For help with building the capability of your HR and L&D teams, including advisory services, training, qualifications and consultancy, visit our ‘For organisations’ customer hub, call +44 (0)20 8612 6206 or complete our contact us form.
If you already have a CIPD website account please log in with the same email address that you originally registered with. To create an account, please complete this form
Help us improve our products and services
- If something goes wrong, please let us know so we can fix your problem and improve our service.
- If you need to make a complaint about a CIPD member, please follow our Code of Conduct and Ethics procedures.
Press and media enquiries
If you’re a journalist looking for more information about the CIPD’s work, please visit our media centre.
Visit our help page to find answers to common questions about becoming a CIPD member and CIPD qualifications.
How to connect with our teams around the world
Championing better work and working lives around the world.