Each year the calendar continues to highlight important themes around Inclusion with a special focus for each month. This popular online calendar, produced in partnership with Diversiton for CIPD members, contains:
- over 240 important dates including holy days, special events, festivals and bank holidays
- a monthly quote on life
- a 'diversity perspective' image
- the special focus for each month
- lunar cycles.
This year the calendar has been designed and produced in a format which allows universal access so that content can be used by as many people as possible including people with disabilities or vision impairment.
It makes it easier for people with disabilities to access the calendar with the aid of assistive technology software and devices like screen magnifiers, screen readers, speech-recognition software, text-to-speech software, alternative input devices and refreshable Braille displays.
The top seven benefits from the calendar are that it:
- provides important daily information on dates, holidays and festivals, for managers and staff
- ensures every person can have immediate access – at work and at home
- encourages self learning and personal development
- helps to protect your organisation against equality claims
- increases credibility with customers and users
- supports your organisation's diversity, cultural and equality training initiatives
- promotes awareness of diversity throughout your organisation.
This online calendar, produced in partnership with Diversiton, is for individual CIPD members’ private use only and should not be made available, copied, reproduced or redistributed anywhere outside of this personal use. Should any CIPD member wish to arrange for an inclusion calendar for their own organisation please see www.diversiton.com for further details.
CIPD member content
This content is only available for CIPD members
If you’re already a CIPD member, please sign in to access this content
Without limit, copying, reproduction or redistribution of this Inclusion Calendar (whether by paper or via any computer system or web page) is expressly prohibited unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by the License Agreement accompanying the product. To the extent a name or logo does not appear on any part of this publication does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Diversiton or its clients/affiliates has established in this product. Users may assume no right to modify, transfer, sell or create derivative works from this Inclusion Calendar.
The Inclusion Calendar is wholly owned under copyright by Diversiton Ltd. © 2015-2024 Diversiton Ltd. All rights reserved.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
New learning programme, that brings bright ideas with greater impact for a thriving workplace.
Browse our A–Z catalogue of information, guidance and resources covering all aspects of people practice.
A practical look at supporting employee resource groups (ERGs) and staff networks