This report, produced by Towards Maturity and supported by the CIPD, presents evidence for business leaders and L&D professionals to reflect on the new world of work and workers and the expectations of the C – suite to consider why driving a ‘New Learning Organisation’ will unlock potential and lead to sustainable business results.
This report will:
- Highlight the new world of work and workers
- Summarise the expectations of the C -suite
- Explore Peter Senge’s original vision of the ‘Learning Organisation’
- Present evidence on why a ‘New Learning Organisation’ is needed for 21st Century Business and what characteristics are required for success
- Share how organisations from the Towards Maturity’s Top 10% index are helping to define the 6 new learning organisation characteristics
- Provide practical insights on how to unlock potential by driving the 6 characteristics of a new learning organisation
Download the report below:
An ideal qualification if you are new to the people profession or are currently working in an HR support role.
Guidance on how technology can be used responsibly to help manage people
Podcast 202: Learning professionals are under constant pressure to demonstrate the value and impact of their interventions. Is there a way for them to bolster their chances of a successful outcome before they dive into planning?
A report from employer and employee surveys examining the importance of neuroinclusive workplaces, looking at what employers are doing as well as the working experiences of neurodivergent and neurotypical employees
This report explores employees’ experiences of menstruation and menstrual health at work and details how employers can develop a supportive culture
Insight into how global issues are impacting people professionals in the UK, Ireland, Asia-Pacific, MENA and Canada